What do I need to do prior to coming to my first session?
- Contact your insurance carrier to verify coverage, inquire about session limitations, and find out about your co-pay/deductible information.
- Download the forms to the right.
- If you are unable to download the forms and complete them at home, please arrive 20 minutes early and let the receptionist know that you need the forms.
What can I expect at my first session?
- During the first session, Dr. Eckelhoff will review the forms you filled out and ask you further questions if necessary.
- Based on your chief concerns, a treatment plan will be established and discussed.
- The first session is 50 minutes long—the same as subsequent sessions.
What do I need to bring for my first session?
- Please bring your insurance card, your ID and your preferred method of payment (cash, check, or credit card).
- The online forms that you filled out (if you were able).
- List of medications and dosages.
What happens if I miss my appointment?
- You may call to reschedule at your convenience. However, please know that if you do not provide 24 hour notice, you will be charged the full rate (unless other arrangements are made by Dr. Eckelhoff.)